This page will give you examples on how to create strong passwords. I do not recommend using passwords generated on random website, this is just for educational purposes.
You should never use the same password for all of your accounts if one web service/account gets hacked then all of your accounts could be at risk. Since passwords can be hard to remember check out HS Password Inventory. Also, if it's available you should enable Multi-factor authentication (MFA; encompassing authentication, or 2FA, along with similar terms Read More About MFA)
Letters, numbers, and special characters that will use to generate the example password:
1. Passwords should be at least 12 characters in length
2. Passwords should include at least one upper case letter
3. Passwords should include at least one number
4. Passwords should include at least one special character
5. Passwords should not include any part of your username, name, or email address
ALL TOOLS ON THIS PAGE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE TOOLS OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE TOOLS ON THIS PAGE.